Leading From Within provides a "time-out" to step back, examine your life, look at what's working...and what's not, make adjustments, and define or re-define who you are, all within a supportive environment.
We do this by:
- Creating a safe container to do the work
- Engaging in some initial team building to create group cohesion, trust, and openness
- Utilizing both the indoor and outdoor classroom
- Providing solo time for reflection and group time for discussion
- Utilizing a process to help you get the most out of your time-out
So, why Leading From Within?
- Because you owe it to yourself to spend time on yourself
- Because it will jump-start the self-reflection process for you
- Because you'll get to meet some amazing like-minded people
- And because you'll feel more grounded with a renewed sense of purpose and focus
Leading From Within: June 17th, 2017, University of Denver, 8-4pm, $250 (includes lunch). To register, go to www.du.edu/professional or email email@example.com. Only 16 spots available.
Bring Leading From Within to your group / community / organization: If you can enroll between 6-20 participants, we can bring the LFW program to you. Email Greg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 303-346-0183 for additional information. The customized program will not only will build a leadership foundation within each participant but it will be the most powerful team building experience an intact group can go through.
You can also click here for a more detailed description of the program.
Photo Essay for a close-up view of the Leading From Within program!
Congratulations to the 39th class!
Schedule Greg for his 90 minute Keynote: Leading From Within–Three Keys to Living Life with Passion and Purpose!
Or contact him for information on the half-day Mini-Leading From Within program.