Greg Giesen has been a management, employee, and personal growth coach for over 35 years. Coaching can be a single session or a coaching program that includes multiple sessions. Areas where coaching may be beneficial include:
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Presentation Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Communication Issues
- Performance Improvement
- Life Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Team & Group Dynamics
- Work-Life Balance
- Personal Growth & Development
- Executive Coaching
*Retainer Program: If you represent an organization, you may want to consider a retainer program that provides ongoing coaching for your employees at a greatly reduced price. Contact Geese to learn more.
Geese is a certified conflict mediator and uses the “Facilitated Conversation” approach to helping employees work through conflict, strife and differences.
Speaking & Workshops
- Leading From Within: In Search of the Authentic Self. This presentation (or workshop) helps participants develop a renewed sense of purpose, passion, and motivation to lead their lives in a meaningful way.
- What’s Your Story? This presentation provides the inspiration and framework for audience members to share their memorable stories from their lives.
- Eight Simple Rules to Managing Conflict. This presentation provides helpful conflict resolution tips and insights for managing and preventing conflict.
- True Colors Personality Styles. This presentation provides a user-friendly version of the Myers-Briggs personality styles that is fun, easy to remember, and cost-effective.