Leading From Within is a personal empowerment program designed to help you become the authentic leader you were meant to be in all facets of your life. This program includes a powerful self-reflective process (The Personal Compass) that enables you to review and assess your life in a meaningful way along with a supportive environment to help you do that. Using both the indoor and outdoor classroom, you’ll walk away from this workshop with a renewed sense of purpose, passion, motivation and tools to lead your life in a meaningful way.
The next public program is Saturday, November 9th at the University of Denver. Click here to learn more.
By participating in the Leading From Within workshop, you will:
- Gain a new self-awareness regarding your ability to lead your life with purpose, passion, and integrity.
- Have greater insight and alignment between all the different roles you play in your life.
- Learn how to lead your life as your authentic self.
- Replace unwanted patterns of your past and re-create new patterns to live and lead by.
- Leave with the tools and resources to continue your journey of self-development.
- Leading From Within: September 25th, Colorado Community Mental Health Associates Conference, Breckenridge, CO
- Leading From Within: November 9th at the University of Denver, 8-4pm. This is a public program.
- Leading From Within: City of Westminster, CO, Leadership Academy. Date TBD.
- Keynote speech on Authentic Leadership (90-minutes)
- Half-day program
- Full-day program