Leading From Within is a personal empowerment online program on how to be an authentic leader in all facets of your life. Using inspirational talks, interactive discussions, powerful stories, and self-reflective exercises, you’ll walk away from this workshop with a renewed sense of purpose, passion, and motivation to be the leader you were meant to be..
By participating in the online Leading From Within program, you will:
- Gain a new self-awareness regarding your ability to lead your life with purpose, passion, and integrity.
- Have greater insight and alignment between all the different roles you play in your life.
- Learn how to lead your life as your authentic self.
- Challenge unwanted patterns of your past and re-create new patterns to live and lead by.
- Create a personal purpose and vision plan to become the authentic leader you were meant to be.
We are pleased to announce and introduce the new online Leading From Within program, sponsored by the Center for Professional Development at the University of Denver. It’s a four-week program that will run from August 3-August 17th, 2021. Below is the video introduction of the program. For more information or registration, click here.
The video below is my welcome video for the actual online program. Hopefully it gives you a flavor of the program. Please note that this online program was designed as a four-week program, but we recently reduced the length to two-weeks.
Participant Comments About the Online Version:
- I want to thank you for the class. There is a lot I will take away with me. I have already noticed when I call out my gremlin the moment I wake up, I am a better person throughout the day (Yay for small victories!). I’m also grateful for the the time we were given for self-reflection. I don’t know if I would have been able to do it on my own without distractions. -Nita C.
- I just wanted to thank you for your time, guidance and freely sharing your life experiences with us Westy Folk as you have. I really believe your ability to connect with others in such a positive manner has served as a marker for all of us to reach for in our own lives. Thanks So Much! -Brian F.
- The first word that comes to my mind is “wow,” followed very closely by “thank you.” I am so grateful for all the openness and for the support! Sometimes, I think it is really easy to get trapped inside your own head, with your Gremlin, but hearing a group of people who are thinking about the same things, and asking the same questions of themselves, stand up and cheer for you and what you’re thinking and feeling, is so empowering. So, thanks for holding space for me, and for the support. -Lauren W.
- I’ve learned through all of this that I am an “expressive introvert.” Because of such, it takes a lot of time and emotional energy to work through some of these modules, but in a good way! They have been very thought provoking and enlightening and it has been great to learn so much about my peers in this way. -Jim W.
- This class has required a good amount of vulnerability in order to be truly authentic in our answers. I don’t think the discussions and insights would have happened if not everyone was willing to fully participate and make themselves vulnerable. I am very impressed with all of us. And thankful to be a part of such a willing and open team. Personally, a lot of truth came out about where I am in my life versus where I would like to be. -Lyndsay B.
- My experience in this class has been eye opening and great. The exercises and readings has just opened my mind to new things I never really took the time to think about. For me to really set aside time to reflect more often will truly be a priority. I see now how important it could be to take a solo trip to reflect. I always thought it would be selfish. However it wouldn’t be because I can not be the caring, loving and helpful person I want to be, if I don’t keep tabs on my authentic true self from within. -Mollie F.
- I have relished this opportunity to be introspective and reflective. I have laughed out loud. My eyes started to leak a couple of times. I am in awe of each of the participants. I have learned so much about you, and myself, and know it has only just begun. Does anyone else hear song lyrics? Thank you Karen Carpenter. -Amy H.
- I really enjoyed this workshop and didn’t know it would get so deep and personal but it opened up some things for me that I’ve kinda filed away…but realized I still needed to deal with and have some closure in those areas. Another thing, I could talk over and over to people in my circle but opening up about certain things to people who you hardly know seems a lot more heartfelt to me for some reason. -Stephanie J.
In-Person Program Options (post-Covid):
- Keynote speech on Authentic Leadership (90-minutes)
- Half-day program (contact us for program outline and information)
- Full-day program, in person (contact us for program outline and information)